Registration with PARCOURSUP
Do you want to join our school for the start of the 2020 school year in 2D-3D Designer / Director / Special Effects / Video Games / Gamification?
Our registration procedures change! To join PÔLE 3D, you will be asked to have an account on the Parcoursup platform and to register our various courses among your wishes.
This new modality comes after the integration of PÔLE 3D Digital & Creative School within the Catholic Institute of Lille. This demonstrates and proves the quality of our courses (Licenses, Masters) recognized by the Ministry of Superior Education and Research. Here we explain what are the important steps for your registration.
The processing fees on Parcoursup amount to 100 €.
1 – From December 20, 2019, on the homepage, start a search
2 – Filter with the following informations to find the establishment
By type of training : Licence
By establishment: Académie de Lille : ICL – Pôle 3D
By quote : Art
By type of establishment : Privé enseignement supérieur
By region : Hauts de France
By academy: Lille
By department : 59 – Nord
by city : Roubaix
Your registration on Parcoursup
Jan 22- March 12, 2020
Registration on Parcoursup
On the website : www.parcoursup.fr
How to find our courses on parcoursup? Choose License Art, Scenes and Digital Images.
Jan 22 – April 2, 2020
Deposit of your file
• Portfolio consisting of 3 parts in A4 digital format (CF detail below)
• School file composed of: 3 Bulletins of 1st + 1st bulletin of Terminale + handwritten letter of motivation.
March 12 – April 2, 2020
On the website : www.parcoursup.fr
April 11 – May 5, 2020
Interview to plan
• Interview to plan on the website www.parcoursup.fr. Choice of date and time.
• For the interviewe, it will be necessary to present a more complete portfolio including
personal works (paper or digital).
• A letter of recommendation from your principal teacher with his / her name and
May 19 – July 17, 2020
Results and admission
• The applications were studied and classified in 3 categories: Candidates admitted and invited to an interview, Waiting list candidates, Candidates refused.
• No results are communicated outside Parcoursup before the date set by the Ministry of Superior Education and Research.
May 19 – June 15, 2020
• It will be completed on our website via a link that we will send you.
• Payment of the school fees.
7 Juillet 2020
Transmit your results
Transmit us your BAC results to finalize your registration.
September 11, 2020
Back to School 2020
All information will be communicated to you by email as soon as your registration file is validated.
Focus on portfolio
Your portfolio composed of 3 parts in A4 digital format must contain the following elements:
Part 1 : “Artistic”
Observation Drawings: Objects (x2 boards), Places (x2 boards), Characters (x2 boards).
Part 2 : “Creative”
Choice 1 : Animation
• 1 synopsis of your animation film
• 1 Storyboard (a narration by a sequence of images (1 to 2 boards).
and / or
Choice 2 : Video Games
• 1 Concept of your Game (Card sign of the game, title, type, game mechanics …)
• 1 illustration of the project or a level design schema (at your choice).
Part 3 : “Your universe”
Show us what you can do! Plastic Arts, Music, Photography, Sculpture, Theater, Dance, 3D, 2D, Animation, Game, Coding (…) everything will be studied!
How does Pôle 3D study your application ?
In April, the files will be evaluated taking into account the following criteria for the portfolio:
• The coherence and relevance of your productions, originality and creativity.
• The quality of the narration.
• Presentation (layout, care, readability).
The School Record will be evaluated by analyzing:
• The coherence of your academic results with the national expectations on the reference of the License Art.
• The “avenir” sheet.
• Your motivation.
Special attention is given to:
• Attendance and involvement in classes.
• The ability to work in a team.
• The quality of results in all subjects.
• Each file is individually studied and noted by our teaching team (no use of the algorithm).
• Each commission is independent in order to valorize both your personal file in 3 parts and your academic record.
• An average of the two grades, portfolio and academic record is made.